They called my home number 2-3 times, recognized it on id caller. They referred themselves as a company that is different from all home business and you will make money.
They say they work with Major credit card companies and businesses. A website is done for you, but it does not do an anything but report how many visitor visit your site.
1. They pressure you into paying money$499.00 (which is supposed to be refundable after making no money after 6 months and then your credit card for monthly recurring fees. $19.95 month.
2. They take your personal information. ( reported them to BBB in Arizona, Federal Trade Commission, Social Security Government Fraud/ ID identity theft, close credit card they had on file)
3. They have you fill out e sign papers or "their contract" to scare you, before they make your website, that DOES NOT DO ONE DARN THING.
4. You get a call from a coach who wants to find out how much money you want to make. [continued below]....
Then ask if you have a credit card that you can pay more than the amount they initially took. If not they ask if you can give them the information # in back of the credit card, so they can make a three way call with the credit card to lend you money $2000- $5000.
5. After I made a complaint to BBB, they pressured me into signing paper their " official paper" that all what I said is okay now and I am in better relationship with them. Then they have the General Manager C.Zabo and Director of Marketing Division D. Thomas talk to you and make you feel bad about your complaints and they are really there to help you make money.
6. Result: You don't comply with them, they just leave you hanging. NO calls, No followups, No nothing. They are hoping you will forget that they will give you a "full refund" if you dont make any money in 6 months, no matter how much or how little you do.