Complaint Review: Supreme Psychics

• Reported By: Sweet Orange — Livingston Montana
Supreme Psychics
, Select State/Province USA

Supreme Psychics Won't pay me

*Author of original report: Employer apologize and money sent

*Author of original report: God made stupid people

*Consumer Comment: If you didn't see this coming....

On October 4th I was approved to work on Supreme Psychic's website.  I had to email a w9 form which I forgot to sign and had to redo it.  I got an email on October 15th that my w9 form was approved.  The pay period ended on October 15th so means that my earning would be rolled over.  On November 1st, i got another emailed that my w9 form was once again approved.  I called and talk to a man that said it was approved and my earnings would be deposit into my paypal account on the 8th of November.  Today, i kept looking at my paypal account and no deposit.  I called and talk to a different man that said my w9 form wasn't approved till November 1st.  I said I called on the 4th and the man said my money would be in my account.  This man kept argueing with me and I sent my email that I received on the 1st.  After I hung up, I found my October 15th email that confirm my w9 was approved and called back.  This man still argued about it even with the Oct 15th approval letter.  I even forward it to him.  I emailed them and told them my earnings best be in my paypal account by 5pm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Psychics/Select-StateProvince/Supreme-Psychics-Wont-pay-me-1097996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Psychics

Employer apologize and money sent

AUTHOR: Sweet Orange - ()

Today I received an email stating that I was correct regarding my W9 form being appreoved on October 15th and money was sent out in form of check.  We shall see.

God made stupid people

AUTHOR: Sweet Orange - ()

God made stupid people like you so we have something to laugh at.  Cards shows you to be an angry person.  Very moody and a decietful person at that.  Do something useful with your life.

If you didn't see this coming....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

how can you think you're qualified to be a psychic?  Actually, as YOU know, there are NO psychics...NONE.

Have fun ripping off your "clients."  Glad to see YOU getting Ripped off.