Complaint Review: Supreme Services Now - OAN

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Supreme Services Now - OAN
102 NE 2nd St. 347 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Supreme Services Now - OAN They are charging my local phone company $16 for a voicemail service I didn't order Boca Raton Florida

As of last month, 6/11, I was charged $16.00 on my AT&T bill for a voicemail service I didn't order. I called the 800 number and reached someone in Asia who was uncooperative and I had trouble understanding. I finally managed to speak to someone I was told was a supervisor. They assured me that they would cancel the service and she gave me a confirmation number.

When I hung up, I called AT&T and spoke with a supervisor there to make sure I got the best help possible. She, indeed, credited the $16 off my bill and I requested that she put a freeze on 3rd party billing so this could not happen again. I just looked up my bill online and sure enough, I have been billed the $16 again for this month!

I tried the 800 number for OAN that it showed on the bill and it referred me to another number. I'm afraid to call that number because it may be a rouse to bill be for a long distance call out of the country. I've tried to locate Supreme Services NOW in Boca Raton through an online business lookup but it appears that it doesn't exist under that name or under OAN.

I have a theory as to how these people got my number and began billing it. I belong to a survey site called Quick Rewards and you can sign up for newsletters and other things and get paid. Sometimes they ask for your phone number but if it's to purchase anything you can click on "SKIP OFFER".

I think that's how they are latching onto phone numbers even though you tell them to skip that offer and are not authorizing the billing. Is anyone else a member of Quick Rewards or any other type of survey site that also has "signups"?

Carol22347
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Services-Now-OAN/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Supreme-Services-Now-OAN-They-are-charging-my-local-phone-company-16-for-a-voicemail-se-468681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Services Now - OAN