Complaint Review: Supreme Solutions Inc., Mark Dickson, Norm G.

• Submitted: Fri, May 01, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 01, 2009

• Reported By:Gilbert Arizona
Supreme Solutions Inc., Mark Dickson, Norm G.
1761 W La Palma Ave Anaheim, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 714-632-9091
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Supreme Solutions Inc., Mark Dickson, Norm G. Supreme Solutions and Mark Dickson Ripped me off Too, promised work then never fulfilled, cursed me after I complained. Anaheim California

After explaining exactly the type of website and how many pages I wanted, they quoted me a low-ball price. In addition, I told them that I would be supplying some of the artwork myself and that "I knew exactly what I wanted" and that they should follow my artwork as a baseline.
Not only did they not follow my direction, Mark D. (salesperson/manager) was never on the same page with his staff, mainly designer Norm. G. Not only was there was there no cohesion between he and his designer as to what was quoted and to be done, more importantly there was no attempt at professional design. Although I did supply artwork as a baseline, Norm simply "cut-&-pasted" my artwork and copy and made no attempt at smart web design arrangement or even a simple spell check (I know...not their job to spell my words but I asked them 3-4 times to change spelling/verbiage and usually never happened.)
The proverbial "straw that broke my back" was when I requested and PAID FOR an additional page but never received it. I supplied them with the "copy" for this page 2-3 times but every time I said where's my page, they would tell me either they never received it (Mark) or the page wasn't authorized (Norm). After my final complaint over the phone to Mark, he started cussing and saying I had no clue what I was talking about.
Suffice it to say, I was fed up enough with Supreme Solutions to learn basic web design so I could fully complete my website. I wont go into detail about their lack of knowledge in integrating a shopping cart or w/ PHP scripts or a straight lack of decency for integrating any SEO into my website w/out me having to ask...In addition, I wont go back to Supreme Solutions, Inc.

Mattmny8
Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Solutions-Inc-Mark-Dickson-Norm-G/Anaheim-California/Supreme-Solutions-Inc-Mark-Dickson-Norm-G-Supreme-Solutions-and-Mark-Dickson-Ripped-me-448188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Solutions Inc., Mark Dickson, Norm G.