Complaint Review: Supreme Wealth Alliance

• Submitted: Sat, May 08, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 28, 2010

• Reported By: Rick — Ottawa Ontario Canada
Supreme Wealth Alliance

Supreme Wealth Alliance This company did not pay earned commissions, nor respond to requests for support on the issue. Internet

*Author of original report: Three weeks after filing the initial report

I joined Supreme Wealth Alliance in November 2009.

Their system had several payplans.  I referred other members, I participated as recommended.   In one particular payplan, I earned over $400 and was even congratulated on their site for my efforts.

I have not been paid.

I have emailed their customer support at least 7 times.  I have emailed the site owner directly twice.   I received only one response from  their customer support saying that the owner had changed the 'admin' as the CEO had terminated the previous one and that they were still sorting out the correspondence.  That was on 2 March 2010.

I have not heard a single word from them since.
I have not had a single response from anyone suggesting that they were investigating.

They have now opened up their "new" site, saying it was better than ever and they have started to advertise.

I want everyone to know that if may sound good (like many things on the internet), but they have as yet not lived up to their end of the bargain and after over 4 months, have not paid me my earnings.

My personal recommendation is to avoid anything to do with Supreme Wealth Alliance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2010 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Wealth-Alliance/internet/Supreme-Wealth-Alliance-This-company-did-not-pay-earned-commissions-nor-respond-to-reque-601245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Wealth Alliance

Three weeks after filing the initial report

AUTHOR: ricjones - (Canada)

I felt it necessary to give readers an update.

I filed the inital report on 8 May.

I contact Supreme Wealth Alliance admin staff via email and advised them of the report on the same day.

They replied on 9 May stating that the "previous admin" had left things in a mess and that everything had been sorted out and forwarded to the CEO....and could I wait a few more days before taking further action.

Since 9 May (it is now 28 May), I have not heard another single word from either the Admin or the CEO.  This does not seem like a company that would stand behind their members.  My personal recommendation is still to avoid Supreme Wealth Alliance.