Alexander

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: jimbo — purchase New York United States of America
Supreme court judge Bruce Tholbert
purchase, New York United States of America

Supreme court judge Bruce Tholbert ruled against me every time in court, come to find out his law clerk lived in my ex-wifes house purchase, New York

This judge Tholbert ruled against me every time in court, his law clerk lived in my ex-wifes house. The law clerk's name is jillian Mc Gowee and she resided at my ex's house Susan Morrone at 15 fountain drive valhalla new york 10595. This judge is a complete joke and corrupt.

I think he is a fool. He has made me pay for my kids to go away to FAT CAMPS when I've had Dr.'s letters opposing the ideas, telling him the camps were bad for the children. He made ordered me to pay and I won't anymore. He would not even hear my side, the next 100 letters I write will go to Senator Chuck Schummer, until they get answered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-court-judge-Bruce-Tholbert/purchase-New-York-10577/Supreme-court-judge-Bruce-Tholbert-ruled-against-me-every-time-in-court-come-to-find-out-872398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme court judge Bruce Tholbert