Complaint Review: Suprerior Gold Group LLC website and Blog

• Submitted: Tue, January 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 21, 2010

• Reported By: Shelly — green valley Arizona United States of America
Suprerior Gold Group LLC website and Blog
100 Wilshire Blvd #950, Santa MOnica,CA 90401 Carson City, Nevada United States of America

Suprerior Gold Group LLC website and Blog President: Bruce Sands ,in Santa Monica, Gross misrepresentation of servicce provided. Lying, stealing, misleading clinet to gain monetary benefit for Superior. Carson City, Nevada

*Author of original report: Superior Gold Group offered a Return of refunds Agreement on 5/14/10 to be delivered on 6/22/10

My complaint concerns are that I was mislead and lied to throughout the purchase process of an IRA. I was told I would receive British Sovereign Coins,pre-1933, locked in at a guaranteed lowest price during the 14 days of purchase. On that day gold was at 1115 per oz, making the British Sovereign coin around $280 per coin, quoted on all other gold company web sites.

The British Sovereign was to go into my new IRA, transferred from another company that held my money.

After my coin was locked in by sales representatives Andrew George and Robert Howard, I aked a total of four times for the lock in price. No on gave me answer. Becasue I could not get a price, I asked both the above reps, the price of the same coin purchase from the company outright, if they shipped it to me rather than put into an IRA. Andrew told me $350 per coin, due to his higher quality than other companies and Robert told me $450 per coin and $150 for shipping and papers.

Andrew said told to say ,"Yes" to a recording which confirmed that I wanted this gold. He mentioned something about bouillion gold and I stopped and asked Andrew if Boullion gold was the same thing as the British Sovereign. Andrew told me, "Of course." And told me again to say my name and agree by saying Yes during a recording.

The going price that day for the sae product sold by every other company was around $285. per coin and free shipping.  This product is sold for gold value only, There is no such thing as "a higher quality" , as Andrew said.

Robert sent me a 10 page, 9 or 10 point type, application that he knew nothing about.  I signed on the application. One area had four boxes where I was to put the type of gold I wanted. I wrote in the box: British sovereign.  And filled in the rest the best I could. I trusted the sales reps to educate me through the application.  They call themselves Gold 101. Saying how easy it is. That they will educate you all the way through.
Howard sent another application with areas for me to sign because the first was wrong. He still did not explain the application

Nov 11th 2009 was the lock in date.  It was now Jan 7th an I had not received correct information i requested. And Andrew and Robert were now confirmed as misleading me and lying to me repeatedly. And purposefully not giving the price.

I asked for a supervisor and asked Entrust holding company and Superior Gold to prepare the paperwork for a reversal. I also set up a new IRA to transfer the funds and sent it to Superior and Entrust.

On January 7th 2101,Entrust sent me Sell papers as well as the invoice that Superior was keeping from me.

Supervisor Art Jackson told that he agreed about the wrong doing and apologized., said something about proof gold. something about $4100 and added costs. Proof was A term I had not heard before. He offered three options to solve the problem: 1. Change the type of gold to Bouillion but said not a good idea 2. do a reversal and give my money back but the paperwork had been done. or 3. Superior would give me financial reward for staying with the company.

The Invoice Entrust sent me the same day said I purchased 3 oz of proof gold at $5,165 per oz and 4 oz of proof silver at $162. And other costs.  I never agreed to either.  To give you an idea: Proof Gold going price is $2,200 on average and Silver $18.00 per oz.
The date on the Invoice was Dec 10th. They purposefully kept this information from me.

My complaints also involves the words spoke to me by that of Bruce Sands, the President.  His abrupt and harmful tone with me was damaging to my self.  I am disabled and he knew it. His words as well as the horrible treatment by Superior continues to cause great continuous pain throughout my body.

Bruce Sands was only interested in the legal obligations: the fact that I signed the document (that Howard never went over with me and had to send twice because he did not know what information he was suppose to tell me to fill out on the forms) and that I agreed to something on the phone (thiswas done with Andrew who had just told me I was agreeing to the purchase of British Sovereign coin, which was a bouillion  and the phone recording was agreeing to that) Again misleading and lying to me.

Bruce agreed that the performance of Superior was inadequate but wanted to make a win win. Bruce offered me two options:
1. Financial incentive to keep me satisfied. To get this I was suppose to go on the internet and find out what other companies were selling proof gold for of the same type. Than I was suppose to email it to him.  If I did this, he would consider the possibility of maybe giving me something like it.  They were selling at $2,200 on average. I emailed it to him . This was an impossible task to do in 3 hours and created great pain. I finally realized, he was President. He knew what prices were. This was an purposeless exercise to continue the abuse from the company.

2 His other option was to reverse the transaction but He would keep around $5,000 of the $16,000.

I sent him an email with my answer.  I asked for my money back , in full. If I do not receive the money, I will file complaints.

He called me the following afternoon saying, "I have done my due diligence. I am threw with you. You can talk with my attorney.

I have filed complaints with the BBB CA, attorney General AZ and CA and a list of others

Today The company attorney emailed me with a letter telling me to talk to no one. Or I would be sued by them.

I emailed back that I have the right to tell the truth.

All emails and notes were kept and being mailed to FBi, BBB and more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suprerior-Gold-Group-LLC-website-and-Blog/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/Suprerior-Gold-Group-LLC-website-and-Blog-President-Bruce-Sands-in-Santa-Monica-Gross-553444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suprerior Gold Group LLC website and Blog

AUTHOR: Shelly - (United States of America)

The last report, I sent a complaint to 15 agencies and interested parties. Soon I received a letter from Alfred Sloan, who told me to stop complaining immediately or they will sue me.

Bruce Sands and Art Jackson offered two options: 1)I get a different type of gold in my IRA, that I must research on all other gold company sites for price or 2) have a return of funds. I asked for the whole sum of money to be returned.  This was about the fifth time I had asked in emails and on the phone.

Alfred Sloan wrote The Return of Funds and Release of Liability Agreement. Signed 5/14/10.  The agreement had one non negotiable clause of 45 days delivery.  I was to received the full amount on 6/22/10 according to an email from Sloan.
6/23/10 (45 days) I call and email Bruce Sands and Alfred Sloan.  The phone are not available for messages and emails are returned undeliverable.

After the agreement was satisfied, they asked me several times, that I was to now go on the websites and tell how great it was to work with all of the people of Superior Gold Group

Superior Gold Goup LLC (Bruce Sands, Alfred Sloan, Art Jackson, John March and sales reps Andrew George and Robert Howard) are in breach of contract and in violation of FTC rule 425.1, which entittles me to a full refund.

Dear Bruce Sands and Alfred Sloan, where is my money?

According to past verbal agreements, If I do not have my money, I can continue complaining.  CBS, Santa Monica Attorney Gen, Congresswoman Gifford, BBB, Santa Monica Police have been notified to date.  As we, the people who have lost money to SGG, we stand to help others to not do the same as us.

formation