Complaint Review: Sure Financial Incorporated 1-877-855-1760

• Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: Elisabeth — Norman Oklahoma United States of America
Sure Financial Incorporated 1-877-855-1760
812 Main Street, Los Angeles, California United States of America

Sure Financial Incorporated 1-877-855-1760 Oliver Sprinkler Co.,Inc. I was sent a check from Oliver Sprinkler for $4,850 informing me that I had won $250,000 in a sweepsteakes I had never entered. Los Angeles, California

I was sent a check for $4,850 informing me that I had won $250,000 in a sweepstakes that I had never entered.  I was told to contact my claims agent David Williams @ 1-877-855-1760 or 1-315-939-8244.  The check was from Oliver Sprinkler Co Inc who has a website by that name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sure-Financial-Incorporated-1-877-855-1760/Los-Angeles-California-90014/Sure-Financial-Incorporated-1-877-855-1760-Oliver-Sprinkler-CoInc-I-was-sent-a-check-f-845005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sure Financial Incorporated 1-877-855-1760