Complaint Review: Sure Financial Services

• Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: chris — Gladwin Michigan United States of America
Sure Financial Services
305 Main Street Los Angeles, California United States of America

Sure Financial Services David Akuwadik, Celine Chalker Received Check and letter proclaiming I had won 250,000.00 and a check for 3,500.00 which I should deposit into my personnel account then call them back to continue process. Los Angeles, California

I received a letter proclaiming I had won 250,000.00 and a check for 3,500.00.   The processing fee is 3,100.00.  I called David Akuwadik at 1-909-666-7180.  He told me to take the check to my bank and deposit it into my account, then to call him back.  I decided that I would check out the Sure Financial Services on line first.  Of course it is all a rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sure-Financial-Services/Los-Angeles-California-90014/Sure-Financial-Services-David-Akuwadik-Celine-Chalker-Received-Check-and-letter-proclaimi-942971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sure Financial Services