determining

• Submitted: Tue, November 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 28, 2006

• Reported By:Forsyth Georgia
Sure Health, Affordable Health Choice, Oxonia Insurance Group
4300 N University Dr Suite E203 Lauderhill, Florida U.S.A.

Sure Health, Affordable Health Choice, Oxonia Insurance Group Insurance Policy Ripoffs, Misrepresents Policies and Refuses to Refund Money Lauderhill Florida

This company misrepresents policies to customers and refuses to send written documentation of policies and benefits until a membership fee and the first months premium is paid. They promise a 100% refund if you are not satisfied with the policy and cancel it within ten days once you receive the paperwork in the mail. I paid $269.95 to this company and canceled the policy the same day that I got the paperwork once I realized that they policy was nothing like I was lead to believe it was. They wanted me to pay $144.00 a month only to reimburse me $80.00 a year for doctor visits! Who would buy this if they told them this up front? No one. That's why they do not tell you the truth to start with. No one would ever pay them anything.

Upon cancelation the policy I was told I would receive a refund within ten to fifteen days. After a month I still do not have my money back. I am out my money and have gotten no benefit at all from anything as they did cancel the policy. Please do not let this happen to you. Do not buy any kind of insurance unless the company is willing to provide you with written information on the policy and what it pays before paying them any money.

Sheila
Forsyth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2006 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sure-Health-Affordable-Health-Choice-Oxonia-Insurance-Group/Lauderhill-Florida-33351/Sure-Health-Affordable-Health-Choice-Oxonia-Insurance-Group-Insurance-Policy-Ripoffs-Mi-222747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sure Health, Affordable Health Choice, Oxonia Insurance Group