Complaint Review: SureWay Beneficial

• Reported By:Glastonbury Connecticut
SureWay Beneficial
, New York U.S.A.

SureWay Beneficial Rip off report Saved Me From A Giant Headache New York

I had been getting the number "555-555-1212" come up on my caller ID on my cell phone for about a week before I got the call at a time that I could answer the phone. I answered it because I was very curious as to why the national number for information kept coming up on my phone.

A guy called Justin said I had been approved for a $2000.00 Master Card and they had to deduct a one-time fee of $249 from my checking account. The card had no other yearly fees and it was 0% interest. This was strange considering that I had been turned down for every other credit card I applied for since my credit isn't very good.

But, I was so glad to be getting a credit card that I thought nothing of it. I told him I couldn't afford the fee right now so to please call me back in ten days. But he had said they only give the 1-800 number out to clients and that he'd have to call me. So I gave a date and time for him to call me back.

I realized that I wouldn't be able to have the money then either, so I would have to wait. When I went online trying to find the site for SureWay, I found this page as the first hit. Thank god I did, or I would have been out a whole lot of money. I'm a student, I only make $200- $300 a week, so $249 is a LOT of money for me.

Thank you, Rip-off Report!!

Glastonbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2005 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SureWay-Beneficial/New-York/SureWay-Beneficial-Rip-off-report-Saved-Me-From-A-Giant-Headache-New-York-140003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SureWay Beneficial