Complaint Review: Surecom Corporation NV

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2014

• Reported By: Kristie — Other
Surecom Corporation NV
Internet USA

Surecom Corporation NV cam4.com CAM4 accusation of working with a fraudulent tipper Internet

Recently my account on cam4 was closed. They accused my that i work with a fraudulent tipper. I did not work with any fraudulent tipper and i do not know any fraudulent tipper. If a tipper used a stolen card for buying tips the should close his/her account not mine and carcge-back the amount he/she spent but not close my account.

Isn't it why they reserve the money for 3 days? How am i supposed to know when a tipper bought tips with a stolen card? this is not my job. My job is to do the show as i agreed with the tipper for some x number of tokens, thing that I did.

I'm working in a legal studio and my colegues account was closed too, mainly for the same reason suspected of fraud. I did search on the forums and did find a lot more performers in my situation.

It's odd that all account was closed for the same reason because I don't think that the same tipper tipped all of us. Even so they should charge-back the money that he/she tipped us because we had no way of knowing that this tipper payed with stollen cards.

I could not have risked to work with such a tipper because I did sign a contract with the studio, and they couldn't do suck a thing and risk to close all their model's account.

Also all of us begin working on this site for a couple of week and we didn't start earning a lot of money. I think the best model earned arround 300$ for a 2 week period. If I would do this thing that they accused me i didn't do for just 300$.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 02:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surecom-Corporation-NV/internet/Surecom-Corporation-NV-cam4com-CAM4-accusation-of-working-with-a-fraudulent-tipper-Intern-1107579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surecom Corporation NV