Complaint Review: Sureway Beneficial Management

• Submitted: Mon, June 13, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 13, 2005

• Reported By:Guthrie Oklahoma
Sureway Beneficial Management
Po Box 3548 Champlain,, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial Management Ripoff dishonest, fradulant billing Champlain, New York

On April 8 I recieved a phone call offering a mastercard. I was told for a $249 fee I would recieve a mastercard with a credit limit of $2000. I agreed and gave them my bank account number and okayed for a withdrawal on June 12.

After 30 business days I called and was told that due to the large amount of applicants it would possibly be and additional 2 weeks but to call back in a week. I called back and was informed that I would be recieving the card by Wednesday June 1.

I did recieve a package but it was not a master card it was a stack of flyers wanting me to send more money in order to recieve the card. I then called the number given in the letter and quickly found out that the customer service number I had been calling was not even the actual company it was a answering service and that they did not even have a number to reach the company.

Guthrie, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2005 10:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial-Management/Champlain-New-York-12919-3548/Sureway-Beneficial-Management-Ripoff-dishonest-fradulant-billing-Champlain-New-York-146079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial Management