amounts

• Submitted: Tue, May 10, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 10, 2005

• Reported By:Richland Center Wisconsin
Sureway Beneficial
Po Box 3548 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial ripoff via phone solicitation for a secured credit card Champlain New York

i was called and offered a secured credit card/no fees/interest/etc for a credit line of $1750....I had to make a payment by phone via my checking account/debit card for $249 to cover the costs of the fees so i would never have to pay them in the future . I was told I would get the Master card in 25 business days... NOT !!!! I repeatedly called..a few times I got a spanish accetned woman who assured me the crad was on its way to me.. I even told her how leery I was and was concerned that this was a scam... she of course said no. Then I got a package of "personal benefits" is what they called it...assorted advertising, a booklet about identity theft and an offer to pay $39.95 more for an atm/debit/phone card thing... I called the company again.. they said I should have fgotten an application with the letter and the above copntents...I said NO !

I was told I was getting a credit card...not any of the crap I was sent... the letter had said I had to wait another 25 business days and the Master card would be here.I have called numerously and threatened them with exposing them to the authorities, the local news networks and filing suit.... now since then their is only an answer machine...I called the local police and am filing a report of their crime today...I HIGHLY SUGGEST EVERYONE ELSE DO THE SAME.... lets get reports filed and get a class action going or at the very least lets get togethe rin groups per each of our home states and get these fraudulent bast**** ! I dont know about anyone else...but to me $249 is a LOT of money and the thought they are continuing to do this ...possibly to ppl even less unfortunate then me...is disgusting....also that they still have my personal info and god knows what they are doing with it !

Lisa
Richland Center, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial/Champlain-New-York-1219-3548/Sureway-Beneficial-ripoff-via-phone-solicitation-for-a-secured-credit-card-Champlain-New-Y-142231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial