Complaint Review: Sureway Beneficial

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2006

• Reported By:Marlborough Massachusetts
Sureway Beneficial
PO Box 3548 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial ripoff, complete credit card scam Champlain New York

This company Sureway Beneficial called me last year and told me that I had been approved for their mastercard but because of my credit I had to pay a $249.00 fee for membership.

I must of been pretty hard up for a credit card because I actually paid it directly out of my checking. They told me the card would reach me in 20 days. Well 3 months later I received a letter thanking me for my order and telling me that my card was on its way.
Now a year later I find that paper and try to contact them because, surprise I never received my card and I want my money back, and guess what?? Their phone is disconnected and when I call 411 the operator tells me there is no such company in New York.
Please don't get scammed like I did.

Melinda
Marlborough, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2006 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial/Champlain-New-York-12919-3548/Sureway-Beneficial-ripoff-complete-credit-card-scam-Champlain-New-York-173998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial