Complaint Review: Sureway Beneficial

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2005

• Reported By:Hephzibah Georgia
Sureway Beneficial
PO Box 3548 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial ripoff, lied Champlain New York

I though that i was getting a credit card to help me repair my credit. I paid a 249.00 fee and was told that my card would be 6 weeks from withdrawel. I never recieved it. Instead I recieved a packet asking for more money and explaing that the card was not a credit card, and that i would have to pay a fee to use it. So why would i pay a fee to put money on a credit card so that i could turn around and use it. I was a **** idiot and now i want my money back. Im in the army, and there will be some sort of action taken against this company.

Christy
Hephzibah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2005 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial/Champlain-New-York-12919-3548/Sureway-Beneficial-ripoff-lied-Champlain-New-York-146138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial