Complaint Review: Sureway Beneficial

• Submitted: Thu, April 14, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 14, 2005

• Reported By:La Vernia Texas
Sureway Beneficial
P.O. Box 3548 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sure Way Beneficial thanks to this site a ripoff foiled Champlain New York, Canada

I was contacted last night by this company. I had recently applied for a card for my home based business and I thought that it was for that card. Of course it was right after dinner and with my two kids screaming in the back ground I admit I was a little in a hurry. They had most of my information and so I didn't think anything about it at the time.

I am glad I decided to look it up this morning. The first that came up was this site. After reading all of the bad reports I immediately called my bank and put a stop payment on the transaction. I was almost a victim of this fradulant company. I hope that they can be stopped. This is rediculous. Thank you Rippoff Report for helping the average consumer. You have saved another bank account.

Nadina
La Vernia, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2005 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Sure-Way-Beneficial-thanks-to-this-site-a-ripoff-foiled-Champlain-New-York-Canada-138776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial