Complaint Review: Sureway Beneficial

• Submitted: Tue, October 18, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 09, 2005

• Reported By:fort meade Maryland
Sureway Beneficial
Po.box 3548 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial Ripped Me Off!! RIP OFF! Champlain New York

*Consumer Comment: THANX!!

*Consumer Suggestion: How to get your money back

On or around april someone called offering a credit card for 2000 with a security deposit of 249.00 I thought it was a real company very profecional and gave adress phone number all personal info. I waited for the card nothing I had to move. So thought that when I did change of Address I would receive it but nothing!!

SUREWAY BENEFICIAL is a ripoff don't do it!! I'M TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK!! BANK ISN'T HELPING MUCH THEY SAY THEY CAN'T DO NOTHING ABOUT IT BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP!!

Norma
fort meade, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2005 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Sureway-Beneficial-Ripped-Me-Off-RIP-OFF-Champlain-New-York-161128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial

THANX!!

AUTHOR: Norma - (U.S.A.)

I TRIED CALLING THE NUMBER BUT NOTHING!!!! THE OPERATOR SAY'S I CAN'T CALL FROM THIS CALLING AREA I DID ALL THIS BACK IN TEXAS AND NOW I'M IN MARYLAND I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO THANKS CHRIS FOR YOUR SUGGESTION ...

#2 Consumer Suggestion

How to get your money back

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Hello, my name is Chris and I live in Sherwood, AR. I got scammed by these people, but I GOT MY MONEY BACK!!! Just read my report, and you can get it back. Just sound confident. Call and tell them you need their fax # so you can send them your bank statement showing where they took your money. The lady named Genae (yes, that's how it is spelled) got my money back within 48 hrs. Do not give up and do not let these people take your money. Show them you mean business and they will give you back your money just as quickly as they stole it from you.