Complaint Review: Sureway Beneficial

• Submitted: Thu, June 09, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 09, 2005

• Reported By:Stanton Texas
Sureway Beneficial
Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial ripoff, $249 scam Champlain New York

I have also been scammed for my $249. I was also contacted by cell phone and told that I was approved for a $2000 credit limit and would be receiving a "Global Mastercard". I, along with a friend who wanted the same credit card, gave our information to a woman named "Maria" and was told that it would be 15 business days till we received our credit card.

15 business days went by and nothing. I contacted them and was then told it was 25 business days, not 15. I then contacted them after 25 days and was told that it would be another 2 weeks. I spoke with them again today, and was told that I would be receiving a package to sign and return because I did it over the phone and they need a signature.

After they receive my signed application, then I would be getting my card after 2 more weeks. I asked why I wasn't sent the application from the beginning and I was told that I should've been told. I was also told that one of the "Head Hanchos" had a death in the family and that they put a freeze on everything till he was back. How ridiculous is this? How ridiculous was I to give out my information?

Hope
Midland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2005 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Sureway-Beneficial-ripoff-249-scam-Champlain-New-York-145569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial