Complaint Review: Sureway Beneficial

• Submitted: Tue, June 21, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 21, 2005

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
Sureway Beneficial
PO Box 3548 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial ripoff I GOT MY MONEY BACK Champlain New York

I was ripped off just like the rest of you with Sureway Beneficial but... I found the number to the processing center that took out the money i called and they had no problem reversing the charges to give me back the money.. so please call them all they want is the name and account to verify it is you then it takes 3 to 5 buissness days to get you money I'm urgin you all to this so we can make Sureway go bankrupt!@!!! they have no right to do this to us! i tried to go thru my bank but do to sureway not mailing me fliers until 2 days past the 60 days my bank couldnt do anything. please call this number 1-866-849-1486 they will give you your money back!!!

Tammy
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2005 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Sureway-Beneficial-ripoff-I-GOT-MY-MONEY-BACK-Champlain-New-York-146997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial