Complaint Review: Sureway Beneficial

• Submitted: Mon, June 13, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2005

• Reported By:Mansfield Massachusetts
Sureway Beneficial
PO Box 3548 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial ripoff, dishonest, fraud Champlain New York

*Author of original report: update money refunded

*Author of original report: update have filed complaints with the BBB, FTC, and the Attorney Generals office.

On or about April 14, 2005 I was called and told the same thing. I was approved for a 2000.00 MasterCard, for a one time fee of 249.00. No interest, no annual fee. I asked if it was a limit of 2000.00 or UP TOO 2000.00, they told me it was for 2000.00, it was a regular MastCard not a secured one. I was to have my cc with in 25 bus days, but it never takes that long they said. Well 25 days came and went, no card. I call and they said it was mailed on the 26th I should have it by the end of the week. I call on the 8th of June, they gave me a tracking number, and told me it was mailed on 6-6-2005. I finally get the package, and it is junk mail, and a letter telling me that I have to pay 39.00 for a cash card Mastercard, that I load up my self....So bascially I paid 249.00 for a debit card, I already HAVE one of those, for free!!!

The customer service was the worst customer service I ever had experience w/ before in my life. They were always unbelievably rude and abrupt, and try to rush you off the phone. One time I called I actually had the women verfy everything for me again, the type of card, and the amount and everything, I told her I was kinda nervous, cause it was all done over the phone... everytime you call, they tell you the cc is in the mail, even when it is not, they lied to me every time I spoke to them.

Its really not fair, and I dont see how this is legal. There has to be something we can do to get our money back. I made a complaint w/ the Better Business Beruea. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.

Jessica
Mansfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2005 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Sureway-Beneficial-ripoff-dishonest-fraud-Champlain-New-York-145992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial

update money refunded

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

Hello all. I was looking at a different site, and saw the company name Centurian, and the peoples stories were the same as ours. Also their cust serv number went to the same office as 866-642-9465.

I got a number to call for the payment processing center that takes the payments from our accts. The number is
813-962-7700....call this number right away. They will put the money right back in your bank acct for you, just tell them what happand and what company you are calling about. I got my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It also said that if you have trouble with that line to call direct at 813-930-7323, and ask to speak to Ira Rubin he is the manager and he will do it for you. I didnt have to do that, but just in case you have the info....dont delay get your money dont let Sureway keep it...
Best of luck!!!

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

I have filed complaints with the BBB, FTC, and the Attorney Generals office. I have gone to my bank and closed my acct, also they have filed a dispute for me. They have stated they cannot promise that they can get the money back for me.

I tried calling the payment processing company, that someone had posted on page 1 or 2, and was advsd that they no longer processs any payments for this company cause of all the problems they had with people calling wanting their money back.

Is there anything else I can do?