Complaint Review: Sureway Beneficial

• Submitted: Sun, March 13, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, March 13, 2005

• Reported By:REDMOND Washington
Sureway Beneficial
Nationwide Champlain, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial Formerly Spectra Financial credit card scam Champlain Oklahoma

On March 3, 2005 I received a call on my cellphone while I was at work, being busy at work I didn't have the ability to focus on this call but understood the opportunity to obtain a low interest credit card. I gave out the information they requested without thinking twice.

It wasn't until afterwards that I started to think "this offer does sound too good to be true" i did some research on Google.com and was fortunate to find this website. The only thing I could think was I should've known. You really shouldn't have to pay for a credit card, the credit cards that do charge an activation fee will just charge it on your first bill.

With my credit I should've known a 0% interest credit card couldn't have been for real. I feel so silly now just giving that information out but I just didn't realize at the time that there are companies like this that can get away with doing things like this. I was supposed to receive the card 5 days from the debit on my account and it hasn't come nor do I expect it to. I just wonder how these people sleep at night and how they can seriously get away with this without getting into serious trouble.

Fortunately I believe I should be able to get this money back, it will take some work but more than anything I don't want them to have the satisfaction of getting away with money...

Alyssa
REDMOND, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2005 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial/Champlain-Oklahoma/Sureway-Beneficial-Formerly-Spectra-Financial-credit-card-scam-Champlain-Oklahoma-134790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial