Complaint Review: Sureway Beneficial

• Submitted: Mon, June 27, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 27, 2005

• Reported By:Leesburg Georgia
Sureway Beneficial
NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial ripped me off for 249.00 from my bank account Ripoff NEW YORK New York

IT'S THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE GOT ME FOR 249.00 AND PROMISED ME A CREDIT CARD 2000.00 LIMIT, THAT WAS OVER FOUR WEEKS AGO NOW I FEEL SO ANGRY THIS PERSON TO HAVE RIPPED ME OFF. THEY TOOK MY MONEY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. AFTER THE DAY THEY SAID THEY WOULD. THEY WAITED UNTILL MY ACCOUNT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY AND BOOM!!! NEXT THING I KNOW I'VE GOT BOUNCED CHECKS ALL OVER TOWN!! TOTAL COST TO ME OVER 400.00 DOLLARS. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME CATCH THESE PEOPLE. I WILL DO WHAT EVER I CAN TOO STOP THESE PEOPLE!! I ALSO HAVE GOTTEN SOME GOOD COMPUTER PEOPLE TO TRACK THESE PEOLPLE. AND I AM GOING TO LOOK INTO A LAWYER TOMM.

David
Leesburg, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2005 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial/NEW-YORK-New-York/Sureway-Beneficial-ripped-me-off-for-24900-from-my-bank-account-Ripoff-NEW-YORK-New-York-147688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial