Complaint Review: Sureway Beneficial

• Reported By:dearborn heights Michigan
Sureway Beneficial
surewaybeneficial.com Internet U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial ripoff credit card offer unsecured Chaplain new york

I recieved a call on may 3rd 2005 on my cell phone from sureway beneficial. the lady on the phone went on to tell me i was qualified for an unsecured credit card in a "credit repair" program. I explained i had not applied for anything. I also wondered how they got my cell number.

She continued on to tell me that there was 0% interst for 3 years and a starting credit line of $2000 and it could go up to $8000. With a $500 daily cash advance. They asked for banking information to take a one time fee of $249 to get the enrollment in process.

They could not give me a number to call back- she claimed she was calling from a secure line. I asked for a website to check them out because I thought it sounded like a ridiculous offer from a company i never heard of. when i checked out the company site- all i found was several remarks from people who fell for this scam that i was approached about today.

from the remarks i read- lots of people are being aproached on their cell phones- where do these people get our numbers? i registered my number with the national call registry so i would not get calls from companies.

I hope that these people are caught and punished for the scam they are pulling. Thank you rip-off report for putting it out there for those who have not been ripped off yet. I hope it helps a lot of people from making the mistake so many have already Made.

dearborn heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2005 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial/internet/Sureway-Beneficial-ripoff-credit-card-offer-unsecured-Chaplain-new-york-141456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial