• Report: #141988

• Updated: Sun, May 08, 2005

• Reported By:battle creek Michigan
Sureway Beneficial
Unknown Nationwide U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial takes advantage of others in need of credit, liars, deceivers!!! BEWARE!!! SAVE YOURSELF Nationwide

As all the others who preceded me, I received the same phone call. She "seemed" nice and trust-worthy. I had applied to a few credit cards online and figured that is why I was getting the call. I willingly and foolishly gave her all my information, no questions asked. I was so excited to receive my 2000 credit card for only 249. I do remember asking her cant they just put the fee on my first bill, but she said no we need it as a security deposit in a way. I am really nieve. I didnt even suspect or look into it until 2 WEEKS went by. I couldnt get thru to anyone, I received nothing in the mail. But they sure got there 249 dollars the day after I spoke with them.

I have just realized this SCAM today, and tomorrow I am taking everyones advice and contacting the bank, the FTC, the BBB and local authorities and I am also contacting the local news stations. This SCAM needs to be in the public so others arent screwed like me. We were planning on fixing our house with the card, how stupid are we?? I dont want anyone else to be taken the way we were. I will do anything in my power to stop this. If you have any more ideas of what I can do let me know. Thanks

Drew
Battle Creek, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2005 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Beneficial/nationwide/Sureway-Beneficial-takes-advantage-of-others-in-need-of-credit-liars-deceivers-BEWARE-141988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial