Complaint Review: Sureway Benificial Company Aka Lorna Smith

• Submitted: Mon, May 16, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 16, 2005

• Reported By:port huron Michigan
Sureway Benificial Company Aka Lorna Smith
Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial Company Aka Lorna Smith ripoff Champlain New York

On April 26,2005 I got a call from Lorna Smith who said I was pre approved for a $2000.00 master card. She said it would cost me only $249.00 a one time fee, to be taken out of my checking account in 10 days. I told her she would have to call me back next week. This would give me time to think about it. I thought it was a scam at that time.

She called me back the following week. I talked to the same lady, I was transfered over to Sara (operator # 468) in the confirmation department and they recorded my information. I received a fake confirmation number, the whole 9 yards. I only read about these things happening to other people. Well I guess now I am the other people.

I asked her what company she worked for and she said sureway beneficial. I thought wow a credit card with an 8% apr for the first 3 years and 4.9% after that was quite a deal. I even thought "how do they make money" Well now I know.

I know this will never happen to me again. I had to alert my bank so that hopefully no money will be lost. I had to also take a free 15 day trial with a long distance carrier by the name of Protel?? Just say NO. I will be a forever friend with rip-off report.com from now on.

Barbara
port huron, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2005 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Benificial-Company-Aka-Lorna-Smith/Champlain-New-York/Sureway-Beneficial-Company-Aka-Lorna-Smith-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-142839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Benificial Company Aka Lorna Smith