Complaint Review: Sureway Benificial

• Submitted: Thu, May 05, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, May 05, 2005

• Reported By:Laurel Delaware
Sureway Benificial
100A Walnut Suite A Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Benificial RIPOFF BEWARE Champlain New York

On Monday May 2, 2005 my husband recieved a telephone call informing him that he'd been approved for a Master Card. I thought it was a little bit funny because i don't remember him sigining up for one of them. while they were trying to get a hold of him we recieved two different phone numbers 555-555-1212 and 877-621-2188, these numbers came up on our caller id.

If you see these numbers DO NOT ANSWER THEM!!! I would answer it and try to call it back and it sends you directly to a voice mailbox that is full. We did not give them any information (thank god). when my husband was talking to them he was repeating everything they said to me. When he said $249 to open the account I looked at him and said no! After that he told them to call back in a week.

After getting off the phone with them I got online and tried to look up Sureway finacial and got nothing but ripoff information. So I went to the better business bureau Called my local office and the woman gave me a number to contact the Federal Trade Commission. Another thing I registered all our phone numbers on the national do not call list and the FTC told me that it is illegal for them to call if we are registered on there.

If you have recieved this call from the apparent "Sureway Finacial" hang up on them!! If you talk to them tell they you will be contacting the FTC.

Reese
Laurel, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2005 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Benificial/Champlain-New-York/Sureway-Benificial-RIPOFF-BEWARE-Champlain-New-York-141619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Benificial