Complaint Review: Sureway Benificial

• Submitted: Mon, March 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 21, 2005

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Sureway Benificial
100 A. Walnut Street.. Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Benificial ripoff Champlain New York

I understand how you guys feel. They called my cell phone and said I was approved for A mastercard with a $2000.00 limit. I followed the directions they told me to do and thought nothing of it. I gave them my checking account number and they proceeded with the recording.

The last statement they said for me to say yes or no to go me to investigate. They said you can not cancel out this fee of $249.00. They did it well I'll tell you that, cause they kept making me say yes every question and i said yes to the last one not realizing what was going on.

When I got off the phone I coincidently pulled up in front of my school and I decided to take a look at this company on the web, and I got this site. I called the numbers provided to me and two of them were busy and the last one was a texas call and he informed me that it was a scam and I should get it dealt with. I only had a matter of time before they would take the money out.

So I called my bank and asked to do a stop payment, I didn't mind the fees, but the timeframe of the stop payment bothered me. They were to take the money out the same day midnight, and they said it was not fraud because I willing gave my account number.

Well me being a step a head of these monkeys I went to the fraud dept. at my bank amd I explained to them that these were fraudulent numbers they gave me, and they immediately froze my account and I got my funds transfered to another checking account. These goons are good, but not that good, because I did a bit of research and I got some leading info on these people.

I don't want to get to far because theses scammers could be reading this right now. If you want to know some details leave your e-mail address in the reply of this site and I will be happy to share what I have. These people will get what they deserve and I will do what ever it takes to stop them.

Tony
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2005 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Benificial/Champlain-New-York/Sureway-Benificial-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-135857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Benificial