Complaint Review: Sureway Benificial

• Submitted: Fri, May 27, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, May 27, 2005

• Reported By:Shelby Township Michigan
Sureway Benificial
New York , New York U.S.A.

Sureway Benificial ripoff credit card scam New York

I recieved a phone call on my cell phone April 26, 2005 from a company by the name of sureway benificial. They stated that I have been pre-qualified for a $2,000 "MASTERCARD" creditcard, with 0% intrest for 2 years. I thought it seemed kinda funny so I had asked the rep for the phone number so I could put her on hold and call it back on my other line. Well after she gave me the number I had called it and got through in about 45 sec.- 1 min. and I had talked to that same girl. I belived it! I cant belive I fell for it.

I gave her my bank account info and the last four didgets to my SS#. Thank god I was at least smart enough not to give her that. Well after apx 25 days go by and still no card. So I try calling the company, over and over and over again. ether the phone line was busy or I would wait for like 10 minutes then it wousld go to a voice mail. After leaving about 6 messages in the mail box, I called from my work from 5 diffrent phone lines untill I got through to a rep. who informed my that "Yes they did take my money" and "no they have not sent my card out yet." Big head ache!!! If someone knows about any lawsuit's or any more info on these ppl or even if you just want to tell me what happened to you, I am interested email it to adamt@node44.com

Adam
Shelby Township, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2005 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Benificial/New-York/Sureway-Benificial-ripoff-credit-card-scam-New-York-144281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Benificial