Complaint Review: Sureway Benificial

• Updated: Wed, June 01, 2005

• Reported By:Kansas City Kansas
Sureway Benificial
Nationwide U.S.A.

Sureway Benificial Notified that I was approved for mastercard. $249.00 taken from checking account. Nationwide

I received a call from a person identifying themself as sureway beneficial. Stating that I had been approved for a master card that I applied for 2 months ago. I explain to her that I did not remember doing so, and she read all my personal info back to me on the phone. She then stated that all I would need to do is have $249.00 in a checking account, they would deduct that and I would receive my card(with a 2500) limit to it. I received a confirmation # 3213446 and a pin # 1000 and a customer service # to call upon receiving my card to activate it. All this was done on 5-11-05. After having not received a card, I went on line and saw the rip-off report. I am very upset and angry with myself for being so stupid.

Vallarie ann
Kansas City, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2005 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sureway-Benificial/nationwide/Sureway-Benificial-Notified-that-I-was-approved-for-mastercard-24900-taken-from-checkin-144714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Benificial