• Report: #321970

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2008

• Reported By:sacramento California
Surplus Computers......Rave Computers
http://surpluscomputerinc.org/contact.html McCarol, Washington U.S.A.

Surplus Computers... Rave Computers BEWARE this company is Fake! McCarol Washington

I have just recently been employed with this company just as of today! I was suppose to be paid today.....but hahaha no one showed up online(anthony Lambos) and no check has come in the mail. PLEASE PLEASE anyone out there please contact me! I want to nail this guy!!!! Im in the process of talking with the commions of the labor board! please contact me at ms.amphillips@yahoo.com and subject:anthony Lambos. I can use all the info I can get please let get some justice here for us that have been screwed over! my husband works for the sacramento superior coourts so he is also helping me nail him!!! please keep in contact!!!

sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surplus-ComputersRave-Computers/McCarol-Washington/Surplus-Computers-Rave-Computers-BEWARE-this-company-is-Fake-McCarol-Washington-321970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surplus Computers......Rave Computers