Complaint Review: Surplus and Adventure

• Reported By: Bevaedwards — Norwich Internet United Kingdom
Surplus and Adventure
Lowesmoor Wharf Internet United States of America

Surplus and Adventure DONT USE THEM Worcestershire, Internet

I purchased and they took my money immediately, horse rug was at 48.48. As I had still not received the item after a month I purchased the item elsewhere, if fact cheaper than what I had ordered it for on here. I then cancelled the order on thR 2nd October and have been promised that th money will be returned, despite chasing on numerous occasions, this still hasn't been returned. It was only afterwards I have noted the amount of complaints logged against them. Please learn by my mistake, don't use them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 04:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surplus-and-Adventure/internet/Surplus-and-Adventure-DONT-USE-THEM-Worcestershire-Internet-964452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surplus and Adventure