Complaint Review: Surplus and Adventure

• Reported By: Robin — N. Ireland Internet United Kingdom
Surplus and Adventure
www.surplusandadventure.com Internet United States of America

Surplus and Adventure Incompetent or worse Internet

I unfortunatley ordered clothes displayed as INSTOCK on the 8th August 2009. On the 22nd  I phoned to check my order and was told it had been out of stock but was now in and on its way.

I then checked by phone on 1st September and the office  was closed. On the 2nd September I was told still out off stock and no order sent. I immediatly cancelled and asked for a refund. It is now 24th September and I do not have my money back.

I spoke to Val in the office and others several times who made promises they couldn't or had no intention of keeping.

I spoke to Alan an elderly sounding man who although softly spoken is good at bluffing a customer. He told me on several occasions a sales manager would call me back and made excuses or acted dum to why I had had no contact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surplus-and-Adventure/internet/Surplus-and-Adventure-Incompetent-or-worse-Internet-499771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surplus and Adventure