Complaint Review: Surplus and Adventure

• Reported By: reaver — bristol Internet United Kingdom
Surplus and Adventure
Coneybury Farm Shop Complex Internet United States of America

Surplus and Adventure www.surplusandadventure.com RIDICULOUS! Internet

Recently, I ordered a rucksack from this company. The site seemed reputable with all the usual icons for site security etc. The site even has a customer satisfaction gaurantee!

2 days after ordering, my account was billed for the correct amount and I thought all was well.........2 weeks later, no sign of my, apparently "in stock" item.

I emailed surplus asking where my item was and they openly admitted that the item had not even been shipped yet, despite taking my money! they told me that I should wait a further 5 days, without giving me an explaination for why??? I waited and still no bag. I sent a further email asking for a refund and cancellation. I have still not heard anything back from surplus and adventure and my email was sent 2 days ago.

Having read other reviews since my problem, it seems this is in no way an isolated incident. It seems many have neither recieved a refund or their products. Surplus and adventure are completely incompetent/corrupt.

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM SURPLUS AND ADVENTURE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2010 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surplus-and-Adventure/internet/Surplus-and-Adventure-wwwsurplusandadventurecom-RIDICULOUS-Internet-640964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surplus and Adventure