Complaint Review: Surplus and adventure

• Submitted: Tue, January 26, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 26, 2010

• Reported By: surplusjoke — Lisbon Portugal
Surplus and adventure

Surplus and adventure No reply from the company, don't know what to do, Internet

I have read some complaints from Surplus and Adventure at this website, and by the way I've been treated by the company, I can tell they're planning to do the same to me.

I've made my order, and the payment was taken from my card the same day. Since then, they haven't contacted me, except in reply to 3 emails I sent asking for informations.

It's pretty obvious I'll be another victim of this company, and I only regret I didn't google it first to stay away.

Can anyone tell me what to do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2010 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surplus-and-adventure/internet/Surplus-and-adventure-No-reply-from-the-company-dont-know-what-to-do-Internet-560537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surplus and adventure