Complaint Review: Surplus and adventure

• Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: Surplus and Adventure — Bedford Internet United Kingdom
Surplus and adventure
Greenfield Internet United States of America

Surplus and adventure Paid for good back in October and still not received in December bedfordshire, Internet

I order from Surplus and adventure back in October for my son's 11th birthday a Airjst 25 litre nylon rucksack and paid for it over the internet. thinking it would be with me in about a weeks time as it did not say out of stock or waiting for delivery. My son has asked me every week has the rucksack been deliver yet, I have email Surplus and adventure 4 times now asking for a delivery date and a call back. I have try to call them 4 time getting through only once and getting a story how they have'nt received everything they order. Today 4th of December I have found this web site complainting about them, so now today I have asked for a full refund and am waiting for a reply from them via email as every time I have called it goes on to an answer phone saying how busy they are, So buyer please be aware if you dont wont a long wait then ask when ordering if the goods are in stock. I would not recermend this company to any one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surplus-and-adventure/internet/Surplus-and-adventure-Paid-for-good-back-in-October-and-still-not-received-in-December-b-533522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surplus and adventure