drunk

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: B J Noles — Cullman Alabama United States of America
Surrey Grand Crowne Resorts
430C State Hwy 165 S Internet United States of America

Surrey Grand Crowne Resorts Surrey takes your money and delivers an imaginary product. Internet

Several years ago we attended a sales pitch at Grand Crowne in Branson. Sadly we purchased a timeshare and financed it through the company. One of the pertinent questions we were asked was if we would pay cash or finance. After a few months making payments, we realized that the company was charging a huge interest rate. We borrowed the balance owed locally (at less than half the rate) and paid the loan off.  When the company received our payment we got a letter stating that a computer glich had assigned a unit that didn't exist. They then wanted to give me a unit that actually did exist, but l had lost all confidence in them.  I asked for my money back, but they refused. They even started to send bills for maintenance fees. They threatened to foreclose and send collection agencies to collect.  I told them that I owned an imaginary unit and I would gladly send them an imaginary check. I complained to the attorney general to no avail.  Surrey has had my money for years and I have had nothing to show for it. I believe that they delibertly did this in the hope that we would eventually quit paying for the unit , and they would not have to go through the foreclosure process to reclaim the unit. No actual ownership, so no foreclosure necessary.  If anyone else has been through this or knows a remedy, please respond through this format.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surrey-Grand-Crowne-Resorts/internet/Surrey-Grand-Crowne-Resorts-Surrey-takes-your-money-and-delivers-an-imaginary-product-In-989669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surrey Grand Crowne Resorts