Complaint Review: Surveillent LLC

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: dfwmovies — Dallas Texas
Surveillent LLC
855 Village Center Drive, Unit 226 St. Paul, Minnesota USA

Surveillent LLC surveillent.com Highly abusive customer service St. Paul Minnesota

This is hands down the worst company of all time. I ordered some items and they never sent me tracking information. I tried to call them, but their phone numbers are a dead end. The only way to contact them was to send mail through their website submission form. I did get a call from them about the mail, but the guy was lecturing and literally cursing at me the entire time telling me I was a f**king idiot and so forth. He also kept dragging it out and ended up screaming at me as loud as he could over the phone continuing to curse at me before I finally was able to get him to just give me the tracking info so I could go jump on the receiving guys at the destination.

The phone call was so abusive I had to hang up on the guy because he was cursing nonstop, screaming at the top of his lungs the entire time and just wouldn't even pause long enough for me to say "thank you for the tracking number".

This was absolutely the worst excuse for "customer service" and a company in general I have ever even heard of. NEVER will I be doing business with them again and I strongly recommend everyone stay as far away from this place as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surveillent-LLC/St-Paul-Minnesota-55127/Surveillent-LLC-surveillentcom-Highly-abusive-customer-service-St-Paul-Minnesota-1086085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surveillent LLC