Complaint Review: Survey America Inc./ Patrick Hocking / Daniel Day

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Survey America Inc./ Patrick Hocking / Daniel Day
815 John Street, Suite 130 Evansville, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 812-962-0399
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Survey America/ Patrick Hocking / Daniel Day / Does Not Pay Subcontractors! Requested quote, Sent Notice to proceed and did not pay! Evansville Indiana

We are a small company in the Phoenix metro area that was given a notice to proceed with two ALTA/ACSM Surveys in Arizona in June of '07. After completing the projects in a timely manner we were never paid for our services. We contacted Survey America and they said a check would be cut and that Patrick Hocking had to approve it. After about a month we contacted them again and again and again but still no payment and no clear answer we would ever get paid.

We then sent our problem to a collections agency that tried for months to get the money owed to us. They said after extensive research this company is notorious for non-payment of services provided to them.

I see on their website they have completed 20 Surveys in March '09 which means they have another 20 surveys they probably won't pay for. I'm sure if I tried this I would be in prison. How they get away with this is beyond me so I just want to try to warn others before it's too late. Don't waste your time or resources unless you get a signed lien before doing any work. Even this may not ensure they will pay. I'm sure they have many people and businesses across the country they have taken advantage of so avoid doing business with them.

Phoenix, AZ Surveying Company
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Survey-America-Inc-Patrick-Hocking-Daniel-Day/Evansville-Indiana-47713/Survey-America-Patrick-Hocking-Daniel-Day-Does-Not-Pay-Subcontractors-Requested-quot-453654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Survey America Inc./ Patrick Hocking / Daniel Day