Complaint Review: Survey America - Patrick Hocking

• Submitted: Fri, April 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas/Fort Worth Texas
Survey America - Patrick Hocking
surveyamerica.net Evansville, Indiana U.S.A.

Survey America - Patrick Hocking Wolves in Sheeps Clothing! You agree and they flee! Evansville Indiana

Live and Learn! I wish I had seen this forum long ago. Shame on Survey America for taking our Land Surveys, using them for closings, accepting our payments and never paying us for our liability. I'm guilty of signing a legal binding contract to render services, for delivering the survey and for believing I would be paid. You don't even want to know how much is owed to us. I have started taking steps to contact every Attorney Generals Office in all states, all Survey Boards with the exception of California (Thumbs up to them!) and have them banned. I to have made numerous attempts to talk with Mr. Hocking and everyone's correct, he's never there, never returns a call and doesn't care. I wouldn't either I guess if nobody ever came after me (I'm lying I have a conscience). I recently recieved a $350 check that bounced, that's right it bounced a little $350 check! I guess the employees working there must be loyal relatives or siblings. None of them return calls either, but are quick to call when the survey is due. I did build into the all the surveys an out that Survey America did not recognize. If they closed on the surveys then the Title Companies are liable. Survey America would have had to alter the surveys once in there hands for the Title Companies to accept them. Hey guys let's come together as a nation of Land Surveyors United and bring these Blood Brokers to justice. I have only begun to FIGHT!

Surveyor
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Survey-America-Patrick-Hocking/Evansville-Indiana-47713/Survey-America-Patrick-Hocking-Wolves-in-Sheeps-Clothing-You-agree-and-they-flee-Evans-444459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Survey America - Patrick Hocking