Complaint Review: Survey Gizm

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Layla70s — Carmichael California United States of America
Survey Gizm
7653 Anagram Drive Eden Prairie, Minnesota United States of America

Survey Gizm http://surveygizm.net/ Took my valuable time and got my hopes up I was expecting to get paid $375.00 a week but they expected me to pay the administrator 1100.00 before I got paid, apparently . Eden Prairie, Minnesota

I was sincerely looking for a job when I found a customer service ad on Craigslist.   I received an email from  "Christina" saying only 12 would be selected from my area all I needed to do was some surveys to get started.  Well I did 5 a day for a week I was told I would get a 375.00 check at the end of the week.   All I got was a Fed ex tracking number with no real delivery time.   The tracking number was for a check plus Money gram fees and I was instructed to send 1100 to the administrator .   Needless to say I never received a check.  The Administrator Christina was now RUTKOVSKA in the UKRAINE.   I felt like a fool but there wasn't anything online to make me think this was a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Survey-Gizm/-Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/Survey-Gizm-httpsurveygizmnet-Took-my-valuable-time-and-got-my-hopes-up-I-was-expecti-1023733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Survey Gizm