Complaint Review: Survey Junction

• Updated: Mon, July 05, 2004

• Reported By:Auckland Other
Survey Junction
www.surveyjunction.com Internet U.S.A.

Survey Junction 4my2cents deceptive consumer fraud ripoff company Internet Worldwide

*UPDATE Employee: It is all true, SurveyScout.com steel your money

*Consumer Comment: don't believe anyone can even make a part-time living from any of these sites.

*Consumer Comment: I agree about 4my2cents

Survey Junction 4my2cents ripoff consumer fraud ripoff deceptive company - Internet .....

The site talks about being paid "between $75 - $150 for participating in 30-60 minute panels and forums", when the survey sites they provide only offer cash prize 'draws'.

When you become a 'member' after paying 32.95, you get a generic login (4my2cents) and a generic password (zero24grn) which logs you on to a list of sites that would supposedly have what they called 'paid' survey opportunities. You can look for yourself. It's just a list of things you could find from a search engine. Noone has to pay 32.95 for this. I shouldn't have.

Most of all, they are not PAID, you go into a 'draw' for theoretical money & prizes, which you possibly will never get.

The website obviously seeks to decieve by mispresenting their services.

Christina
Auckland, Other
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2003 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Survey-Junction/internet/Survey-Junction-4my2cents-deceptive-consumer-fraud-ripoff-company-Internet-Worldwide-44018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Survey Junction

It is all true, SurveyScout.com steel your money

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Hi, I work for the above company, it is infact a scam ring.

SurveyScout.com steel your money, and then we laugh at every new victim.

don't believe anyone can even make a part-time living from any of these sites.

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

I agree about these survey sites...I haven't seen any money yet, either. I signed up with Mysurvey.com and have not received any checks. Any time I complete a survey I get entered in a drawing and have not received any payment at all. Avoid these sites as well: SurveyScout.com, eSubmitFactory.com, Paid-Online-Surveys.com. I don't believe anyone can even make a part-time living from any of these sites.

I agree about 4my2cents

AUTHOR: Phyllis - (U.S.A.)

I second everything the lady above says about this company. I desperately needed the financial help and it was a rip off...bad. I have been had.They apparently take advantage of the desperate to make their money. Have not been paid for anything, only my name in a hat.