Complaint Review: Survey Spot, surveyspot.com

• Updated: Fri, April 10, 2009

• Reported By:MIDLAND Texas
Survey Spot, surveyspot.com
Www.surveyspot.com Internet U.S.A.

Survey Spot, surveyspot.com did surveys did not pay me as promised Internet

*Consumer Comment: Never had a problem with Survey Spot

I started doing online surveys example: Surveyspot.com with a promise from these companys of being paid or compensated for all the survys they send me. I trusted them, it took a lot of time that is now wasted and I am upset. Enough of Internet sites that lie, sheat. there needs to be a new law preventing this

Ron
MIDLAND, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2009 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Survey-Spot-surveyspotcom/internet/Survey-Spot-surveyspotcom-did-surveys-did-not-pay-me-as-promised-Internet-442466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Survey Spot, surveyspot.com

Never had a problem with Survey Spot

AUTHOR: Chefkeith - (U.S.A.)

I have been doing surveys on surveyspot.com for a while now and if anything they have paid me quickly. I was skeptical at first on whether I would see a check. But man, they were quick. I have received 2 checks so far for an impressive amount of money. I am sorry you are having a problem.