Complaint Review: SurveyScout

• Reported By:Zephyrhills Florida
SurveyScout
surveyscout.com Internet U.S.A.

SurveyScout False claims Internet

Survey scout is a joke,but they are very typical of sites offering surveys for money.I've been signing up for every "paid" survey I can find,since 1JAN09.Over 50 in all,I've made money with 2,both took a couple of months to make $10.It took 2-3 weeks,from the time I requested payment,to have a check in my mailbox(neither site did direct deposit,paypal,ect)Some sites charge YOU a fee,to send your check!Most are just trying to sell something.I've seen many that send a survey,and after 5-10 minutes of answering questions,they tell you that you didn't qualify for that survey.Obviously,they just didn't want to pay up.Some sites want you to register,and pay a fee to join,THOSE ARE ALL BOGUS!DO NOT PAY TO TAKE A SURVEY!Most sites aren't trying to rip you off,they're trying to sell you something.I haven't found any that live up to thier claims,they all lie.I've had the time to kill,I thought I would just try it out.If thier claims were half true,I would be swimming in money right now,remember,I've brought in 20 bucks.If you want to make money,don't be a sucker,and waste your time with these clowns!Good luck,and stay safe!

Kennebecsmitty
Zephyrhills, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SurveyScout/internet/SurveyScout-False-claims-Internet-452197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SurveyScout