Complaint Review: SurveyScout.com

• Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By:Houma Louisiana
SurveyScout.com
SurveyScout.com Internet U.S.A.

SurveyScout.com work at home ripoff scam don't throw your money away Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Survey Scout report havn't got any money or gift offers

*Consumer Comment: if surveyscout.com works for you, GREAT! But I know that I am not the only one that was disappointed with them.

*Consumer Comment: I disagree about Survey Scout

*Consumer Suggestion: Survey Scout isn't that bad

I was looking for a legitimate Work From Home opportunity and taking surveys sounded like just the thing for me to do and stay home with my baby.

I borrowed the "membership fee" and started right away registering with companies to take surveys- give my opinion and be rewarded. I have registered with over 200 companies and I have not seen anything to make me believe that I can earn a good paycheck. (Their site says I could be receiving a check for $1,500 each and every month).

I have spent 4-10 hours a day every day taking surveys that never get "rewarded" because I do not want to have to accept "offers" that I am not interested in. (i.e.,cell phone services, credit cards, furthering education,etc.)

Precious
Houma, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2004 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SurveyScoutcom/internet/SurveyScoutcom-work-at-home-ripoff-scam-dont-throw-your-money-away-Internet-108075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SurveyScout.com

Survey Scout report havn't got any money or gift offers

AUTHOR: Roy - (Israel)

I have registered with Survey Scout a month ago and havn't got any money or gift offers for the survey I filled out, what I sugest is that you addvertise here the companies that has sent you surveys and get people who visit this site to try and get suveys from them for free, this way it'll prevent inocent people from signing up to Survey Scout

AUTHOR: Precious - (U.S.A.)

I have been doing this for about 5 months now. My mail box fills up with JUNK everyday. I have NOT with held ANY information asked for by survey companies. I even answer the questions that are very PERSONAL honestly. I spend anywhere from 5-10 hours a day "taking surveys". "Answer this survey for a free gift card" but I do not get the gift card for answering the survey, I have to accept offers that I am not interested in in order to receive a gift card. All the companies that are on their website can be found withOUT having to pay a fee. In fact, you can visit FreePaidSurveys.net and get an even bigger list for FREE!! Hey if surveyscout.com works for you, GREAT! But I know that I am not the only one that was disappointed with them. I would really like to be able to take surveys and get paid for them, but I do not want all the junk mail (meet singles in your area, lower you student loan payments, etc.) I would like to get paid for what I do, not JUST have a CHANCE to get paid. If anyone has any tips, I would greatly appreciate them. Or you can contact me at: precious_sears@yahoo.com

I disagree about Survey Scout

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

Hello

Yes although you wont make millions on surveys it is an opportunity to make additional income. I read the complete site before I signed up. they never guarantee a 1500/mo income. I have been with them 2 weeks and already I have had surveys being sent to me for 10.00, 2.00 and one focus group. It is a start. Once you get established with the companies you will have an opportunity to make more money in the future. This is not an overnight opportunity. I appreciate there research to find the good companies. Plus out of 400 links they were only 2 bad ones.

I give a thumbs up for survey scout for good customer service, good refund policy offered and good survey opportunities (not all junk ones).

#4 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry the lady has had trouble with Survey Scout. I'm one of its members, and I don't understand why she's found no legitimate surveys there, because I have received several checks for my survey work. In time, signing up for enough companies, you will make back the fee and go into profit.

I'm wondering if this lady is limiting the information she's willing to give the survey companies (income, children in household, etc.), because that will limit the opportunities to fill out surveys.

The gripe I have with too many survey companies, not Survey Scout, is that too often the compensation is being entered into sweepstakes and drawings, gift certificates, etc., instead of actual cash.

Again, there are real checks to be earned, and for anyone unwillingly to pay the membership fee to Survey Scout (although there are extensive survey/market research listings on Survey Scout's database page), I suggest researching these companies yourself on Google, for free.

#5 Consumer Suggestion