Complaint Review: Surveyspot

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:maricopa Arizona
Surveyspot
surveyspot.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

Surveyspot survey spot is a web scam company that claims to gives rewards (not) Maricopa arizona

* : Hm.

*Consumer Comment: Not a ripoff

My wife and I have completed several surveys for this company and not once have we been paid the $1.00 they claim to credit your account with within 4 to 6 weeks nor do they enter you into the LARGE monthly dollar drawing. NOP, that doesn't exist neither. somebodt needs to really do something about these web scam artist now!!!!!!!!!1

Pamela/ thomas
maricopa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2008 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Surveyspot/Internet-Nationwide/Surveyspot-survey-spot-is-a-web-scam-company-that-claims-to-gives-rewards-not-Maricopa-a-329793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Surveyspot

#1

Hm.

AUTHOR: Momtoava - (U.S.A.)

Try contacting them. I had the same problem once, but after I contacted them, my account was issued the payment a week later.  I have been paid quite a few times from them, and two years ago when I had a housefire, one of the checks I had recieved from them was in the house at the time for the fire. I contacted them a few months later and explained my situation, and they reissued me a new check for the exact amount.

Not a ripoff

AUTHOR: April - (U.S.A.)

I just have to say that I disagree with the person who posted that Surveyspot is a scam. I have been with them for several years now and have received several checks during that time, including one at the end of last year for around $150 for 6 months worth of surveys. My highest paid survey was $40 and that was for a focus group thing that took one hour to complete. I've only had one survey that wasn't credited and I emailed them and they took care of it. They are a legitimate company and I also have a friend who one an Amazon GC in the sweepstakes/IWG at the end of the surveys. They are a great company and my favorite to do surveys for because they are so reliable. I would recommend them to anyone and I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.