Complaint Review: Survival Life - SurvivalLife.com

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: tee — New York New York
Survival Life - SurvivalLife.com
Internet USA

Survival Life - SurvivalLife.com Survival Life www.SurvivalLife.com Survival Life is A ReBill Scam! They Charge Your Card And Rebill Without Authorization. Bad Review! Austin Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hello Tee

Survival Life at SurvivalLife.com Re billed my credit card without authorization.

I purchased a credit card knife for a few bucks at http://survivallife.com/credit-card-knife/. I signed up for NOTHING else. Immediately after purchase they give you all of these internet marketing type offers (upsells). I declined all of them. Afterwards I see that I've been billed some sort of "lamplighter society" scam membership. The lamplighter society is some membership type scam.

That's why they sell the credit card knife so cheaply, so that they can get your credit card information and then charge you recurring payments for $20 a month without authorization.

I dealt with a customer service rep named Jessica, but she refused to provide a refund unless I pay to return the stuff out of my own pocket. Scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Survival-Life-SurvivalLifecom/internet/Survival-Life-SurvivalLifecom-Survival-Life-wwwSurvivalLifecom-Survival-Life-is-A-Re-1162608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Survival Life - SurvivalLife.com

Hello Tee

AUTHOR: Brittany - (USA)

I am so sorry that you were charged for a membership that you did not want. We do give our customers a trial to our membership when they order certain items from us and if the trial is not canceled after the 14 day period the membership does charge your account. We do inform our customers of any membership trials on their account when they make the purchase but I do apologize that you were charged unknowingly. We offer the free Credit Card Knives to insure that our customers have something to defend themselves on hand at all times. I assure you that we do not offer this promotion for any other reason. Again, I am so sorry for this mistake. If you could reach out to me at support@survivallife.com using the subject ATTN Brittany I would like to try to make up for this happening. I look forward to speaking with you and I hope you have a great day!