Complaint Review: Susan Harrie

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:Michigan Michigan
Susan Harrie
Goodells, Michigan U.S.A.

Susan Harrie Sell's Sick Cat's,and Does Not Return Call's.Susan Harrie Of Goodells MI Sell's Sick Sphynx Cat's,and Does Not Return Call's. Sold my boyfriend a sick Sphynx kitten. Goodells Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: That was not my kitten

*Consumer Comment: Sandra

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: who are you!

My boyfriend got a Sphynx kitten from Susans Sphynx over a year ago it was a gift for me. I am sad to say 4 day's after getting the kitten it died from a pneumonia brought on by uir . We have called her so many time's I can not count ,and she has yet to ever return a single call . I urge anyone who has been taken by this lady to let everyone know it is about time someone took action . Kudos.

Michigan, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2008 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susan-Harrie/Goodells-Michigan/Susan-Harrie-Sells-Sick-Catsand-Does-Not-Return-CallsSusan-Harrie-Of-Goodells-MI-Sel-311351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susan Harrie

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

That was not my kitten

AUTHOR: Brandy Roach/barenallsphynx - (U.S.A.)

I only sold one kitten for $1500. That was to Erin D. It is still alive. So why are you lying. \

AUTHOR: Sphynx1121 - (U.S.A.)

My kitty came from You Susan Harrie over a year ago not barenall I have no idea who that is I filed my report when I seen Your name on this site to let other kitty buyer's know about my baby,and the kind of breeder You are .He was not a special need's kitty .He paid $ 1,500.00 for my kitty. When did special need's mean a cat that die's 4 day's later ? Why don't You try a sign Your real name not act like You are someone else.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

who are you!

AUTHOR: Brandy Roach/barenallsphynx - (U.S.A.)

someone came to my house to buy a cat and she wanted that special needs cat and signed a contract saying so. Said she wanted a pet but only wanted a female. So the healthy 8 month old male did not get the home.