Complaint Review: Susan Hudson

• Reported By: otasan — Hartford Vermont
Susan Hudson
London, United Kingdom

Susan Hudson Christian Money Scam London United Kingdom

I internet met a person claiming to be an available Christian woman on a work trip to London, UK but actually living in VT (I live in VT).  She asked me on two occasions to send $100 to an email address in Israel.   So, foolish me sent the money, costing me $230.  She had her "boss" in Parma, OH send me two money orders (totalling $1900) to repay the $230 and have a sum of money to send to Israel for her.  My bank declared the money orders to be no good.   So I asked her (via email) to have her boss in OH to send postal money orders for the $1900, and he did.  My bank declared these to be phony also.  So I am out $230 for my folly.  I just don't want anyone else to fall for her scams.  Her email address is susanhudson170@yahoo.com, so I suppose that her name is Susan Hudson.  The name she uses anyway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susan-Hudson/London-/Susan-Hudson-Christian-Money-Scam-London-United-Kingdom-1047147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susan Hudson