Complaint Review: Susan J.Holcomb

• Updated: Tue, September 21, 2010

• Reported By: LeTeasha — katy Texas United States of America
Susan J.Holcomb
1401 woodlands parkway woodlands, Texas United States of America

Susan J.Holcomb Susan Holcomb Accident and she will not contact me with her information and she at fault. woodlands, Texas

I been tring to contact Mrs.Holcomb to get her information from her about her insurance company.The day of the accident I don't think she realize she fault.But I went and spoke with the police department she's at fault.I left her several messages and she NEVER RETURNED ONE CALL. The next step will to file a suit in smalll claims court.I was didn't want to file a suit but if she does not respond I will. I will be expecting to hear from her insurance company soon.I can be contacted at (((redacted))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2010 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Susan-JHolcomb/woodlands-Texas-77380/Susan-JHolcomb-Susan-Holcomb-Accident-and-she-will-not-contact-me-with-her-information-an-642910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Susan J.Holcomb